Friday 19 February 2010

The cauliapple

I would like to announce the arrival of a new kind of fregetable, which will debut on page 38 of our hallowed magazine tomorrow.

To the uninitiated, the picture may appear to be of some rotten apples, while the caption says "unlabelled cauliflowers were found at the premises".

"They've made a giant balls-up!" you may cry.

But no, dear reader, we are simply - and without drama - bringing you a new species. The unlabelled cauliapple.

Note: the cauliapple cock-up was brought to you by a triangular breakdown in communication between subs, art and hacks.
Group hug!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Fellow lost souls

About Me

My photo
Why did I turn out such a pedant? Well you'd have to ask my TV-banning, lentil-baking, library-enforcing, doctor-eschewing, beanbag-sitting, grammar-correcting, homeopathic, 2nd dan black belt, all-round no-nonsense mother. 'Cos me, I got no idea.